MA 122,Calculus 1
MA 221,Calculus 2
MA 222,Calculus 3
MA 320,Differential Equations
PY/MA 370,Mathematical Methods for the Physical Sciences I
MA 422,Mathematical Modelling
MA 430,Differential Geometry
ResearchI have been working in algebra and ring theory, in particular with rings of operators, involutive rings, graded rings, Leavitt path algebras, clean rings, rings of quotients, torsion theories, rings with derivations, Baer *-rings, and finite von Neumann algebras.
- L. Vas, Simplicial and dimension groups with group action and their realization, submitted for publication.
- R. Hazrat, L. Vas, K-theory Classification of Graded Ultramatricial Algebras with Involution, Forum Math., 31 (2) (2019), 419 – 463.
- L. Vas, Canonical Traces and Directly Finite Leavitt Path Algebras, Algebras and Representation Theory, 18 (3) (2015) 711 – 738.
- L. Vas, *-Clean Rings; Cleanness of Some Baer *-rings and von Neumann Algebras, Journal of Algebra, 324 (12) (2010), 3388 – 3400.
- see all publications »
- Dimension groups with group action and their realization. Presentation at the Asia–Australia Algebra Conference, Western Sydney University, Australia, January 21 – 25, 2019.
- K-theory classification of graded ultramatricial *-algebras. Extended version of presentations at the 33nd Ohio State – Denison Mathematics Conference, Columbus, OH, May, 2016 and AMS Sectional Meeting, Bowdoin College, Brunswick ME, Sept 2016.
- Algebaization of operator theory. Presentation at several universities in Australia and New Zealand, February – April, 2017.
- see all selected presentations »
All content copyright Lia Vas. All rights reserved.